Wednesday 28 March 2018

I'm Back!

I haven't really had the time or (let's be honest) the interest in uploading anything this past year, I have been very busy with work. As a waitress I work the days that 9-5ers call their 'weekend' as well as weekdays, and that doesn't just mean an average 8 hour shift, no no no, 11 hour shifts, morning-night, and what a joy that is, not. Don't get me wrong, I love my job 90% of the time and I'm happy to provide service for our customers, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want a 9-5 job, just so I get my weekends back. I do miss going shopping with my friends, getting lunch and coffee, and just generally chilling out with them on weekends, and I know for a fact I will get all of that back at some point, but I'm not there yet. So to all of those fellow weekend/evening workers, I salute you, you're all fab!

I'll be honest, since I started this job over a year ago, I've become much more appreciative when it comes to customer service, and I always will be. It triggers me when people look down on us for the jobs we do, but at the end of the day, who would serve them food, coffee or take their purchase for clothes and products if we didn't? It makes my day when I get an appreciative/grateful customer, it makes my job that little bit easier to do. 

More to the point, I do miss blogging, and I will try my best to get back into it. My life isn't very exciting, work takes up 80% of it, but I can share personal experiences if I think that some of you may benefit from it, as well as beauty, skincare and fashion tips/updates.

I'm about to fully transform my bedroom at home, after approximately 8 years, to what I want it to be. So I will keep you informed on that, if you like decorating/household things I'm sure you'll enjoy the post.

Ciao for now
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment