Thursday 24 November 2016

November Favourites!

My November favourites consist of:
The series Lost, I know I'm very late to the party but I'm actually so into it, I watched it for 12 hours straight the other day. It's about survivors of a plane crash trying to survive on an undiscovered island. I've got another 4 seasons to go, if you haven't seen it give it a chance, it's on Sky. I love it!

I bought a jumper from H&M last christmas, I was obsessed with it and then stopped wearing it cause it got warmer, now I'm obsessed with it again. It's slightly oversized, relaxed fit on the body but snug on the arms. 


My friend lent me her Doc Martins and I love them. I'm going to buy some myself at some point, they have fleece lining inside and keep my feet toasty in the cold weather. The colour is gorgeous too. (Not sure when I'm giving them back haha).


I went to Blackpool this month to visit family and an old friend, I enjoyed it so much. I went out clubbing with my brother and friends one night and we got in at 8.30am, it was a laugh and so much fun! I had a bit too much to drink, fell over and ended up in A&E for a few hours (bumped my head, nothing major), I think I had concussion but instead of waiting for the doctor to see me we went to McDonalds, haha! I really enjoyed my maccies breakfast, treat from my brother :) That's one thing I miss about living in Blackpool, nights out with my family. 


I went shopping with my closest friends and got Ben & Jerrys Blondie Brownie, on offer for £2 in Asda, it is gorgeous! I have never loved an ice cream so much. Brownie pieces and Salted Caramel core, YUM!


Finally, I have loved this for months but when I had it after a few drinks it was heavenly. My local chinese (Hong Kong) Chicken Chow Mein, it is sooooo yummy!






No comments:

Post a Comment