Monday 21 November 2016

September Favourites!

Throughout September I have loved..





Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour cream 30ml 
I have loved this for a few months now, maybe even a year? I'm not sure, but its super moisturising and I take it everywhere, cannot be without it.






H&M Wonder 90's Top
I urged my friend to get this top, then I saw it weeks later in store on sale, last one and it
was in my size so I thought 'why not? its clearly meant to be'.


Now That's What I Call A Singer, Now That's What I Call A Million, and Now That's What I Call Rock Ballads.
There are some right tunes on these cds, my personal favourites: Dido-Here With Me, Justin Timberlake ft. Timbaland-SexyBack, Alison Moyet-That Ole Devil Called Love (Singer) Céline Dion-Think Twice, George Michael-Careless Whisper, Will Young-Evergreen (Million) 4 Non Blondes-What's Up?, Walking On Cars-Speeding Cares, Meredith Brooks-Bitch (Rock Ballads).


I have really been loving Coffee, I've always been a tea drinker and I'd have the occasional Latte. Now I find myself at Costa regularly getting Cappuccino's and drinking filter coffee occasionally at home. YUM.



This is the outfit I have loved throughout September, makes me feel like a rock chick. I got it from New Look, Black Coated Supersoft Super Skinny Jeans, and Grey Stripe Funnel Neck 3/4 Sleeve Oversized Top. The tops quite thick and the jeans are quite thin but its always gonna be a favourite of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment