Tuesday 22 November 2016

October Favourites!

I've been loooving a few songs this month, play them constantly:
  • Jessie Ware - Say You Love Me, this song is so deep and her voice is so good.
  • Michelle Williams ft. Kelly Rowland, BeyoncĂ© - Say Yes, great vocals!
  • Amy Macdonald - This Is The Life, an old favourite which I've re-discovered. 
  • The Weeknd - Starboy ft. Daft Punk
I've also been loooving a few series'(like a LOT):
  • Chicago Fire, I am absolutely obsessed with this show, I finally caught up with it and it introduced me to my next fave.
  • Chicago PD, I never expected to love this as much as I love Chicago Fire but I do, oooh I really do. A-MAZ-ING.
  • Covert Affairs, the only real reason this interested me is because Piper Perabo plays the main character Annie Walker, and Coyote Ugly is one of my favourite films! It's a really good series so far, I'm only in the middle of the first season.
The one book I've been enjoying is After You by Jojo Moyes, the sequel to Me Before You. I absolutely loved the first book and I'm enjoying the second just as much so I totally recommend it if you haven't read it, or either. (The film 'Me Before You' is good but the book is better).


I've been loving Macaroni Cheese a LOT, I had it at O'Neills and really enjoyed it so I constantly have the ready meals, cannot get enough I tell ya.


I went to the cinema the other day with one of my best friends and had a Vampire Frappuccino from Starbucks which is chocolate and strawberry and it was DIVINE, definitely getting that again. (I watched Girl On The Train, really good but again, the book is better).

Treated myself to 2 NYX Liquid Suede Lipsticks, in shades Soft-Spoken and Sandstorm, I'm obsessed, long lasting and not patchy at all, I'll definitely be buying more from that range.

No comments:

Post a Comment